Need advice on how to give a yoni massage

I would really like to give my wife a yoni massage, but I have no experience doing that so I need advice on how to perform one.

I have read that this is a practice where everything is about her and no sex is to be expected, is it? is it better if she gets off to finish the massage or is not advisable? Should the man keep the clothes on? Would you start with a full body massage to let her relax?

For women that have enjoyed one, is it as good as it seems? would you recommend it? Please share your experience so she can learn what to expect from this massage.

Should I use lube or something more natural like Shea butter or coconut oil?

Any howto or guide would be much appreciated if you have one to share.



Submitted February 28, 2020 at 11:26PM

I would really like to give my wife a yoni massage, but I have no experience doing that so I need advice on how to perform one.I have read that this is a practice where everything is about her and no sex is to be expected, is it? is it better if she gets off to finish the massage or is not advisable? Should the man keep the clothes on? Would you start with a full body massage to let her relax?For women that have enjoyed one, is it as good as it seems? would you recommend it? Please share your experience so she can learn what to expect from this massage.Should I use lube or something more natural like Shea butter or coconut oil?Any howto or guide would be much appreciated if you have one to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.