What response do you want instead of being ghosted?

I get it, the shit is annoying but let's be real

If someone gives a "hey, I don't think we work out" text they're more than likely going to receive responses that either are insulting to them or probably going to get responses trying to convince them of giving the would-be ghostee another chance

For those who have liked someone a lot and got ghosted, would you try to convince them otherwise to give you a chance?

I know for sure I would've wasted even more time doing so in the past if I were to ever get a "respectful" text telling me why we don't have chemistry

It's not a reflection of your worth because someone else doesn't appreciate you. Their minds are made up, move on.



Submitted January 01, 2020 at 12:05AM

I get it, the shit is annoying but let's be realIf someone gives a "hey, I don't think we work out" text they're more than likely going to receive responses that either are insulting to them or probably going to get responses trying to convince them of giving the would-be ghostee another chanceFor those who have liked someone a lot and got ghosted, would you try to convince them otherwise to give you a chance?I know for sure I would've wasted even more time doing so in the past if I were to ever get a "respectful" text telling me why we don't have chemistryIt's not a reflection of your worth because someone else doesn't appreciate you. Their minds are made up, move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.