Any other guys feel bad about how dangerous the male orgasm is?

It literally causes pregnancy. It's like poison to a woman if she doesn't want to be a mother. I kind of hate that about my orgasm bleh. Women don't need men to orgasm at all. The only need is if she wants to get pregnant.

It feels weird, am I the only one? My orgasm is dangerous and ruins lives. It's hard to be sex positive when my orgasm is a life destroyer (please don't make the predictable joke).

Not getting a vasectomy until I have done having kids.



Submitted September 03, 2019 at 11:12PM

It literally causes pregnancy. It's like poison to a woman if she doesn't want to be a mother. I kind of hate that about my orgasm bleh. Women don't need men to orgasm at all. The only need is if she wants to get pregnant.It feels weird, am I the only one? My orgasm is dangerous and ruins lives. It's hard to be sex positive when my orgasm is a life destroyer (please don't make the predictable joke).Not getting a vasectomy until I have done having kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.