/u/PSokoloff on I AM A PRECIOUS WORK OF ART!

We as in general society hype up art in society. We always have and we admire the skill and talent it took to make art. We are fascinating and grasped when we find a piece that bleeds emotion or conveys a strong message.

We historically murder for war, revenge, fun, food, curiosity, pleasure, strategic, dominance, jealously.... ex.

We don’t value life nearly as much because we think of others as insignificant to our lives. And most who do care only care to the point of acknowledging it’s a thing/problem but rarely take action.

Outliers are the independents who think for themselves or not at all in either in good or bad.





August 10, 2019 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.