/u/nsliom2 on Romantic comedies helped me realize I’m probably ace

Yep. For me, The Big Bang Theory helped me realize I was ace. I remember one of the women warning another woman to have sex before marriage to make sure she wasn't about to marry someone who was bad at sex. I was like, why would it matter?! You're only gonna have sex in order to have a baby, and you'll only have so many of those, so I don't see why that would influence the relationship! Looking back on it, it all makes a lot more sense...





July 19, 2019 at 12:14AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.