How to go from sub to Dom?!

Ok subs and doms I need your help.

I have always been submissive. I highly enjoy being used and told what to do and how to do it, and especially enjoy the consequences of "misbehaving" HOWEVER, I've always had the fantasy of being a dominant woman.

My boyfriend and I recently talked about this and he is definitely willing to allow me to take charge. But I've never been very vocal and have never been "in charge" and am kinda nervous as to what do I say? What do I make him do? Just in general how do I do it.

Also no butt stuff, neither one of us are game enough to try that. So that being said any tips tricks demands phrases, what ever. Help this sub get on top!



Submitted July 18, 2019 at 11:32PM

Ok subs and doms I need your help.I have always been submissive. I highly enjoy being used and told what to do and how to do it, and especially enjoy the consequences of "misbehaving" HOWEVER, I've always had the fantasy of being a dominant woman.My boyfriend and I recently talked about this and he is definitely willing to allow me to take charge. But I've never been very vocal and have never been "in charge" and am kinda nervous as to what do I say? What do I make him do? Just in general how do I do it.Also no butt stuff, neither one of us are game enough to try that. So that being said any tips tricks demands phrases, what ever. Help this sub get on top!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.