Tips to please a guy? What are things that turn a guy on or that is sexy?

This is probably going to sound perverted but I promise it’s not I just have no one else to ask.

So there’s this guy that I’m going to have sex with who’s pretty experienced whereas I’m not so much. I’m kind of shy but I don’t want to be like that when we sleep together. He’s my boyfriend and we haven’t had sex yet.

Anyways I don’t really know what to do exactly. I was wondering females (or gay males): what are some things that you do to your boyfriend/ hookups that you think is sexy or that they like. And males, what are some things that you find really sexy that a girl does.

You can private message me or comment but please help a girl out!



Submitted August 01, 2019 at 12:16AM

This is probably going to sound perverted but I promise it’s not I just have no one else to ask.So there’s this guy that I’m going to have sex with who’s pretty experienced whereas I’m not so much. I’m kind of shy but I don’t want to be like that when we sleep together. He’s my boyfriend and we haven’t had sex yet.Anyways I don’t really know what to do exactly. I was wondering females (or gay males): what are some things that you do to your boyfriend/ hookups that you think is sexy or that they like. And males, what are some things that you find really sexy that a girl does.You can private message me or comment but please help a girl out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.