What do men need to do nowadays to get a date?

Honestly this stuff is getting ridiculous.

Do we need to be rich, ripped, tall and good looking.

I thought I could be successful nailing 2/4 of these down. But, some how it's not worked that way especially for online dating.

Fyi I'm not some basement neckbeard. I'm a dude with a decent job, who's quite muscular and I'd like to think I have a decent caring personality.

Apparantly none of those are enough for women thede days, even the ones that are terrifically overweight.

What is happening?

/rant over



Submitted June 15, 2019 at 12:03AM

Honestly this stuff is getting ridiculous.Do we need to be rich, ripped, tall and good looking.I thought I could be successful nailing 2/4 of these down. But, some how it's not worked that way especially for online dating.Fyi I'm not some basement neckbeard. I'm a dude with a decent job, who's quite muscular and I'd like to think I have a decent caring personality.Apparantly none of those are enough for women thede days, even the ones that are terrifically overweight.What is happening?/rant over

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.