I’m so afraid of getting ghosted again that now I get really worried whenever I don’t hear from a guy for a day

I never act on it and send a bajillion texts, because I know better. And I’m logical enough to not take it super personally if I do get ghosted. And I’m trying very hard not to over-invest in someone new, because that just makes it all worse.

But.

It still fucking sucks. Having that worry about it sucks. Getting rejected in that manner sucks.

I wish everyone could just be honest. It would hurt, but significantly less than this constant worry.

Also, I’m not even talking about the ghosting after one date thing. That sucks, for sure, but I’m talking about ghosting after several dates, with seemingly no reason.

Just makes me want to not try.



Submitted June 14, 2019 at 11:35PM

I never act on it and send a bajillion texts, because I know better. And I’m logical enough to not take it super personally if I do get ghosted. And I’m trying very hard not to over-invest in someone new, because that just makes it all worse.But.It still fucking sucks. Having that worry about it sucks. Getting rejected in that manner sucks.I wish everyone could just be honest. It would hurt, but significantly less than this constant worry.Also, I’m not even talking about the ghosting after one date thing. That sucks, for sure, but I’m talking about ghosting after several dates, with seemingly no reason.Just makes me want to not try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.