/u/rejectedcryptid on Me: I'm asexual. LITERALLY EVERYONE I KNOW: *Instantly becomes Medical Dr/biologist/psychology and tells me why I'm not*

I won't come out to my therapist or any doctors. While I'm not too worried about my therapist, you never know. I just don't want to deal with this kind of bullshit from people who think they can "correct" my sex life. If my family finds out I think they'll be cool with it, my dad's side is huge and my mom has plenty of her cousins that i can connect with, (granted i did meet them for the 1st time at my great uncle's funeral) so it's not like there are no babies in the family





June 19, 2019 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.