/u/ObscuredOragnutan on Is s*x the same as body worship?

I suppose you could think of it that way if that’s what works for you. Though I personally wouldn’t consider body worship and sex as inherently the same thing. There’s certainly some overlap, sure, and you could definitely treat sex as an act of body worship if you’d like to. I adore deep, spiritual connection. Not unlike what you describe, engaging all the senses. But I’m also sex-averse, so do with that what you will.





November 27, 2023 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.