/u/arespos on how many people are you out to?

ahh thats really cool! im autistic too so i get you there, im applying for jobs at the moment and just hoping the ones that seem nicest accept me

omg yeah im glad you get it! my asexuality is so influenced by my being trans, so its not all not experiencing attraction as much as it is being sex-repulsed a lot of the time, so i know im a very atypical example of asexuality, and yet if i explained to someone what asexuality meant they would definitely get the wrong impression and assume my sexuality to be something its not, which is definitely a big reason i dont feel the need to come out tbh, especially to allocishets





November 09, 2023 at 11:20PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.