/u/-mothling on Asexual retail workers, do certain products embarrass you?

I work book retail so no sex products, but we carry books on sex and have carried Penthouse mags in the past and i've always been one of the least awkward of my coworkers with them because i just mostly Don't Care. So if a customer leaves a penthouse in the men's bathroom or something i'm fine taking it and throwing it away, when other coworkers get really upset/grossed out.

Only times I feel a little embarrassed are when a customer spends forever looking through sex books or there was a time when I checked out a coworker who was buying a sex book and I felt a little awkward haha.





November 30, 2023 at 11:14PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.