The only people who are interested in me are either way older, or in a relationship. What gives?

I (27 F) stopped with the dating apps a while ago because I wanted to shift my focus to work, health, and social life.

When expanding my social life, I keep running into people who are older and in relationships.

I’ve had one guy in his 50s, a 40 year old guy in a relationship, and a married guy in his 20s all confess they’ve had a crush on me at some point or another.

I just don’t understand why single men in my age group aren’t stepping up to the plate instead? Is it because I have a low self-esteem and older/taken men see it as an opportunity?

I’m so confused and stressed.



Submitted November 08, 2023 at 12:16AM

I (27 F) stopped with the dating apps a while ago because I wanted to shift my focus to work, health, and social life.When expanding my social life, I keep running into people who are older and in relationships.I’ve had one guy in his 50s, a 40 year old guy in a relationship, and a married guy in his 20s all confess they’ve had a crush on me at some point or another.I just don’t understand why single men in my age group aren’t stepping up to the plate instead? Is it because I have a low self-esteem and older/taken men see it as an opportunity?I’m so confused and stressed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.