Signals

So this girl and I was good friends and then she got a bf and randomly removed me on insta and removed me from following her and removed me on Snapchat She still talks to me when we see each other in person and acts like she never removed me. Can anyone explain a reason.



Submitted November 17, 2023 at 12:07AM

So this girl and I was good friends and then she got a bf and randomly removed me on insta and removed me from following her and removed me on Snapchat She still talks to me when we see each other in person and acts like she never removed me. Can anyone explain a reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.