Got rejected because I got the covid vaccine

Everything was going great with this one women until she asked if I was vaccinated. She replied I'm not, and unmatched me. We were just about to make plans.

This seems so ridiculous to me, is this the new normal?



Submitted November 11, 2023 at 12:17AM

Everything was going great with this one women until she asked if I was vaccinated. She replied I'm not, and unmatched me. We were just about to make plans.This seems so ridiculous to me, is this the new normal?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.