/u/Yolsy01 on Why are we gatekeeping asexuality?

From my understanding (and my opinion), that notion came about from the initial "wrong" of sex favorable aces seemingly pushing sex repulsed aces out. That morphed into this shared anti-sex-favorable-ace rhetoric, which naturally morphed into "they arent REAL aces." The initial wrong seemed to be interpreted now as a general effort from allos to infiltrate ace spaces with microlabels and the like...making sex-repulsed aces feel even MORE ostracized. But not everyone there agrees with that statement. I openly identified as sex favorable/ neutral when i asked and wasn't accused of not being ace or disingenuous.





October 30, 2023 at 11:16PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.