/u/TheResonate on Asexuality/autism

No. There is a correlation between autism and identifying as something/someone outside of the average in general. This is likely because individuals with autism are less likely to confirm to and more likely to challenge the status quo.

Basically, compulsive heterosexuality/ cisnormativity / etc isn't as effective on autistic people as it is on alloistic people, which typically translates to autistic people understanding that they are queer faster than their alloistic counterparts.





September 28, 2023 at 10:27PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.