/u/Magmas on I feel weird with ace dating sites

There's a good chance that a lot of ace men just... aren't good at this stuff. In a lot of relationships, women can be somewhat passive participants. As you already mentioned, you find it unusual that you have to actually put yourself out there and make the first move. Because of that, allosexual men who are looking to date pretty much have to train themselves to be engaging, to push the conversation and to impress the women who receive however many other options. They have to stand out and they have to learn to stand out.

But ace men are far less likely to have that experience. If they aren't actively searching for sexual relationships, they are unlikely to have developed those same skills that largely exist to search for relationships.

An ace woman can just sort of stumble into a relationship with allosexual men. An ace man would have to actively hunt for a relationship with allosexual women.





September 26, 2023 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.