/u/bunnygirlsando on am i asexual??

I’m the exact same!!! I am happy engaging with myself on my own, but for the idea of sex or pleasure from someone else, I’m just uninterested. It does feel forced, not in a traumatic way, just like I don’t care to engage in the first place. Which, I feel bad bc my partner wants to and on the rare occasion that I do get aroused, he wants to make me happy but I really don’t care for it. In all honesty I’d rather have sensual cuddles or entirely foreplay and then either end there or finish on my own. I’m starting to think it’s an ace thing.





September 12, 2023 at 11:19PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.