Is nervousness in girls annoying or cute?

This guy and I have been going out on dates and he flirts a LOT. I thought I was pretty good but it gets to me sometimes and I’ll get shy, avoid eye contact and won’t be able to face him

He normally just laughs but I’m not sure if this is giving more of a friend vibe than someone I’m attracted to vibe.

Guys what are your opinions.



Submitted September 18, 2023 at 11:59PM

This guy and I have been going out on dates and he flirts a LOT. I thought I was pretty good but it gets to me sometimes and I’ll get shy, avoid eye contact and won’t be able to face himHe normally just laughs but I’m not sure if this is giving more of a friend vibe than someone I’m attracted to vibe. Guys what are your opinions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.