/u/I_serve_Anubis on Why does asexuality=free info to my s*x life?

It’s definitely annoying, I honestly don’t mind most genuine questions because I would prefer people not make assumptions. HOWEVER a lot of the time these "questions" are actually invalidating statements, Infantilisation or just straight up invasive & uneducated. ( Aren’t you supposed to be asexual ?, are you confused? you wouldn’t understand all this sex stuff, can you even orgasm? How do you even masturbate if you don’t have a sex drive )





August 06, 2023 at 10:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.