Is it normal to sometimes not be that attracted to your girlfriend/boyfriend?

I (24m) have been seeing a girl (20f) that I met at work.

There are days where I see her as the prettiest girl and can’t stop smiling when I talk to her. Then there are days where I just see a person. Sometimes I just hangout with her to have company.

Is this normal?

I really don’t want to hurt her feelings if all my feelings fade away. Please someone give me feedback.



Submitted August 16, 2023 at 12:15AM

I (24m) have been seeing a girl (20f) that I met at work.There are days where I see her as the prettiest girl and can’t stop smiling when I talk to her. Then there are days where I just see a person. Sometimes I just hangout with her to have company.Is this normal? I really don’t want to hurt her feelings if all my feelings fade away. Please someone give me feedback.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.