/u/AzkratheHuntress on Asexual but you have sex?

In short, asexuality is a spectrum, generally defined by "experiencing little to no sexual attraction". The "little" can vary greatly by person. And aces with no sexual attraction can still have sex. All of these things (attraction, libido, and the act of sex itself) can be completely separate, depending on the individual's experience.

I suggest looking at the sidebar for a lot of helpful links, or just search for what others have said. These questions come up all the time. 😆





June 15, 2023 at 10:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.