Should I buy her a bracelet? Is it too soon?

Hello! I(23M) have been dating a girl (21F) for 3 months, we decided to be exclusive and everything is great, we spent a lot of time together, I met her friends and her parents. She met my friends and my parents know about her. She really had a tough life and now her family is having a big big problem and she is having a really bad time with all of this. The last time we saw each other she told me she really like the pandora bracelet and that she wants one. So I’m planning to buy her this bracelet but I don’t know if it’s too soon or if it would look clingy or desperate or something like that but I think this gift will make her happy and maybe help her in these difficult times I want to buy it because I would really like to see her happy What do you think? Sorry for my bad english



Submitted June 02, 2023 at 02:10AM

Hello! I(23M) have been dating a girl (21F) for 3 months, we decided to be exclusive and everything is great, we spent a lot of time together, I met her friends and her parents. She met my friends and my parents know about her. She really had a tough life and now her family is having a big big problem and she is having a really bad time with all of this.The last time we saw each other she told me she really like the pandora bracelet and that she wants one.So I’m planning to buy her this bracelet but I don’t know if it’s too soon or if it would look clingy or desperate or something like that but I think this gift will make her happy and maybe help her in these difficult times I want to buy it because I would really like to see her happy What do you think? Sorry for my bad english

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.