/u/TheMadOneisThriving on I only experience sexual attraction on my period

Start working out and even that will disappear.

This is a bit anecdotal and no scientific backing so take this with a grain of salt. I have been the same.

Throughout the month, I would be indifferent to sexual thoughts and even finding suggestive remarks a bit cringe. I would think of sex as the "think married people do to have children" or the "thing adults do." Then, my period hits, and for three days, I feel like I am studying boys (their behaviour)or noticing them. After that, it's gone.

But recently, I started doing home workouts and became more regular with my cycling routine and voila, the sexual attraction went out the window.

Do I like it? Not really. It isn't like it was shown in the movies.





May 14, 2023 at 12:58AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.