/u/IronicINFJustices on I feel like I can't exist as a person around my boyfriend.

This is a lot of info of what he wants and little of what you want.

But what is there is that you want him to change and be different...and he is not changing.

And to be honest being in a relationship with someone you want to change isn't going to end well.

He is who he is and you are who you are, and if you want him to be different and he doesn't you need to accept that and move on.

Dumping hurts, but you can't change people, they have to want to change.

Sorry for throwing that out, but like, this clearly sucks for you, and I hope you feel better.





May 18, 2023 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.