MPA?

I am talking to someone from a dating app and they mentioned an MPA, or Making Place Arrangement, I've never heard of this before and was wondering if anyone knew anything. When I looked it up, I found the websites i-dsp.org and i-mpa.org.

I couldn't really find anything else about it, so I was wondering if that is a legitimate thing



Submitted May 09, 2023 at 02:15AM

I am talking to someone from a dating app and they mentioned an MPA, or Making Place Arrangement, I've never heard of this before and was wondering if anyone knew anything. When I looked it up, I found the websites i-dsp.org and i-mpa.org.I couldn't really find anything else about it, so I was wondering if that is a legitimate thing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.