Who texts first after the first date?

M21 I’ve been on a good amount of dates with many of those being first dates and this is always something that’s made me curious. Just had another first date tonight and wanted to know who should be texting first?

Sometimes the girl will text me first but other times I will text first, some people say you should always wait for the girl to text so it not sure if there’s a “proper” thing I should be doing.



Submitted April 13, 2023 at 01:12AM

M21 I’ve been on a good amount of dates with many of those being first dates and this is always something that’s made me curious. Just had another first date tonight and wanted to know who should be texting first?Sometimes the girl will text me first but other times I will text first, some people say you should always wait for the girl to text so it not sure if there’s a “proper” thing I should be doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.