Met a girl about 5 years ago but haven’t seen/talked to her since - how to restart the conversation?

More context - she had a serious boyfriend when we met but we had great chemistry. Would have asked her out otherwise.

I’m visiting her hometown in a few weeks so thought about her (she doesn’t live there anymore) and was considering reaching out for recommendations to re-ignite the conversation.

Is that reasonable or would it come off as ‘creepy’ because I’d be hitting her up out of the blue?



Submitted April 09, 2023 at 12:57AM

More context - she had a serious boyfriend when we met but we had great chemistry. Would have asked her out otherwise.I’m visiting her hometown in a few weeks so thought about her (she doesn’t live there anymore) and was considering reaching out for recommendations to re-ignite the conversation.Is that reasonable or would it come off as ‘creepy’ because I’d be hitting her up out of the blue?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.