in your experience... do you want to know as much as you can up front, or do you want to learn about them as slow as possible?

it might differ between guys and girls

i been rejecting girls based on knowing too much too fast, instead of spreading out a single hour long conversation over a few weeks. so that i can get a vibe and overall attitude before i get down to their beliefs about universal things



Submitted April 15, 2023 at 12:09AM

it might differ between guys and girlsi been rejecting girls based on knowing too much too fast, instead of spreading out a single hour long conversation over a few weeks. so that i can get a vibe and overall attitude before i get down to their beliefs about universal things

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.