Any suggestions will help

So im (M)25years old and never had any girlfriend, when im around girls i feel awkward like i do not wana talk beacuse i can say somethink bad or somethink that she doesn't, my friend recently give me a snap of a girl so i startet talking with her and about 2 weeks later she block me, the conversation was how was your day are you tired, Anyone can you suggest me how to go on with conversation or after how many day to ask her out



Submitted March 14, 2023 at 05:24PM

So im (M)25years old and never had any girlfriend, when im around girls i feel awkward like i do not wana talk beacuse i can say somethink bad or somethink that she doesn't, my friend recently give me a snap of a girl so i startet talking with her and about 2 weeks later she block me, the conversation was how was your day are you tired, Anyone can you suggest me how to go on with conversation or after how many day to ask her out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.