I'm not sure if he actually likes me

I'm 18(m) he's 20(m)

I've been talking to this guy for about a week and we hung out for the first time last night. Last night was really good, we really hit it off (in my opinion) and he actually kissed me when he dropped me off.

I noticed that it would take him several hours to reply to my texts, and he usually answers calls, but sometimes he says he'll call me back but he doesn't until I call him. Today it's taken him over 8 hours to respond to a pretty simple question so I'm just not sure if he likes me.

Another thing I've noticed is that he doesn't really ask me questions about myself he dominates every conversation pretty much and I feel like if I'm not asking him questions then the conversation goes quiet.

Let me know your thoughts thank you :)



Submitted February 10, 2023 at 01:13AM

I'm 18(m) he's 20(m)I've been talking to this guy for about a week and we hung out for the first time last night. Last night was really good, we really hit it off (in my opinion) and he actually kissed me when he dropped me off.I noticed that it would take him several hours to reply to my texts, and he usually answers calls, but sometimes he says he'll call me back but he doesn't until I call him. Today it's taken him over 8 hours to respond to a pretty simple question so I'm just not sure if he likes me.Another thing I've noticed is that he doesn't really ask me questions about myself he dominates every conversation pretty much and I feel like if I'm not asking him questions then the conversation goes quiet.Let me know your thoughts thank you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.