I (20M) asked out a woman (20F) from class; completely rejected because of my “league” and I feel like shit.

I asked out a woman today in my college class after thinking there were signs of interest from her.

Well I did today after class ask her out for dinner. She first pretended not to hear me and then insisted I ask someone else in the class.

Later on her friend came up to me, told me that there was never a chance for me because:

  1. She’s fucking her ex

  2. She’s “out of my league”

I don’t know understand this “league”. So apparently she’s at a certain level that I’m not at? Whatever happened to self-esteem? I personally don’t believe in that but I’m just upset by this whole situation.

Any thoughts on this is much appreciated. I just feel like shit.



Submitted February 03, 2023 at 01:16AM

I asked out a woman today in my college class after thinking there were signs of interest from her.Well I did today after class ask her out for dinner. She first pretended not to hear me and then insisted I ask someone else in the class.Later on her friend came up to me, told me that there was never a chance for me because:She’s fucking her exShe’s “out of my league”I don’t know understand this “league”. So apparently she’s at a certain level that I’m not at? Whatever happened to self-esteem? I personally don’t believe in that but I’m just upset by this whole situation.Any thoughts on this is much appreciated. I just feel like shit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.