How to carry on with a shy girl? How to know if a shy girl likes you?

There is this really shy and quiet girl (19) and I'm (22) not really sure how to carry on things and if she just likes me as a friend. We know each other for a year now because we go to the same places/parties. We rarely chat online, but everytime we see each other at parties we talk and dance together.

I noticed she likes to touch me and everytime we see each us we laugh frequently. I know that she likes me, as she talks about things we could do together in the future and she even bought me something little for my birthday.

So last saturday I accompanied her home after a party and gave her a kiss on the cheek and she gave me one too. Right after I told her I would like to kiss her lips and she said, as shy as she is, "what if I dont know how to kiss? It's been a long time". I said to her it's all about the feelings and I kissed her. She pulled a bit back but gave me a short kiss too after.

We went for a walk today, but I didn't kissed her because somehow I didn't felt that she really wanted it. Maybe it's because I didn't have the balls for it (when I kissed her I was drunk, but she doesn't drink.)

I know we kissed, but what if she just don't want to be rude? I feel like that because she's the most goodwilling girl I know.

I have never dated such a quiet and shy girl as her, so I'm bit confused because she don't really give the obvious signals when we talk.

Thanks for your answers



Submitted February 22, 2023 at 12:09AM

There is this really shy and quiet girl (19) and I'm (22) not really sure how to carry on things and if she just likes me as a friend. We know each other for a year now because we go to the same places/parties. We rarely chat online, but everytime we see each other at parties we talk and dance together.I noticed she likes to touch me and everytime we see each us we laugh frequently. I know that she likes me, as she talks about things we could do together in the future and she even bought me something little for my birthday.So last saturday I accompanied her home after a party and gave her a kiss on the cheek and she gave me one too. Right after I told her I would like to kiss her lips and she said, as shy as she is, "what if I dont know how to kiss? It's been a long time". I said to her it's all about the feelings and I kissed her. She pulled a bit back but gave me a short kiss too after.We went for a walk today, but I didn't kissed her because somehow I didn't felt that she really wanted it. Maybe it's because I didn't have the balls for it (when I kissed her I was drunk, but she doesn't drink.)I know we kissed, but what if she just don't want to be rude? I feel like that because she's the most goodwilling girl I know.I have never dated such a quiet and shy girl as her, so I'm bit confused because she don't really give the obvious signals when we talk.Thanks for your answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.