/u/SomeNerd56 on Hey yall, what's your ace moment?

Oh yeah I have the money to move out. And my mom has made it clear she sees me as property or an investment or a slave. Idk which one is better to choose from. And she doesn't know what boundaries are : Example : She slaps my ass (I'm a guy btw). I say "I don't like that". She sais "well you're my son. I don't have to get your permission"

Or she'll say something like "Ok, if you prefer me to give you a kiss on the cheek, you got a choice".

WHAT ABOUT NO UNWANTED CONTACT?





January 23, 2023 at 01:31AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.