/u/JeromePowellAdmirer on How is sex once or twice a week _the least_ in the world 😳

not increase wages beyond the heightened cost of living in any area outside of the middle of nowhere

Very likely a consequence of them not allowing much of any immigration. Everyone talks about the "downsides of immigration" but few talk about the real and observed downsides of not allowing it. Immigrants due to increased propensity to take risks, diverse perspectives, and self-selection are more likely to start a successful business and drive innovation.





January 26, 2023 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.