Struggling with identifying what needs to be communicated as a problem

I’m having multiple turmoils with a girl I’ve been dating - we get along great in person and when we communicate but there’s things that just make me feel like it’s going no where or futile.

How do you usually decide what is worth communicating and what is absolutely not worth bringing up because you know you need to end it?



Submitted December 16, 2022 at 01:16AM

I’m having multiple turmoils with a girl I’ve been dating - we get along great in person and when we communicate but there’s things that just make me feel like it’s going no where or futile.How do you usually decide what is worth communicating and what is absolutely not worth bringing up because you know you need to end it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.