Have a crush on my supervisor…..

To clarify before people say “don’t shit where ya eat” this job is not a career just to pass me by until I get my career;

When I first started working there he asked me out 3 times and I was nervous so I never followed through with it, never texted him like he had asked. Well 5 months later I still have unresolved feelings and I honestly want to ask him out but I’m not sure he’d even be interested anymore. He’s kinda an alpha male so he might see my approach as not feminine, but I guess I am super attractive so I have that going for me.

Any advice would be great.



Submitted December 17, 2022 at 12:17AM

To clarify before people say “don’t shit where ya eat” this job is not a career just to pass me by until I get my career;When I first started working there he asked me out 3 times and I was nervous so I never followed through with it, never texted him like he had asked. Well 5 months later I still have unresolved feelings and I honestly want to ask him out but I’m not sure he’d even be interested anymore. He’s kinda an alpha male so he might see my approach as not feminine, but I guess I am super attractive so I have that going for me.Any advice would be great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.