Went on a first date; am I getting shot down?

I went on a coffee date today with a girl I met from Hinge. I thought the date went great; conversation was very natural with no awkward pauses and she complimented me on some of my physical features (i.e., that I had nice skin and told me I look like an actor who is attractive). The whole date was about 2ish hours.

The ending of the date was a little awkward after I walked her to her car; it seemed like we both wanted to hug each other but no one knew how to make the move. She told me it was nice meeting me and that we should try to get dinner this week once she checks her schedule.

She texted me again about 30 minutes later that it was nice meeting me and thanked me for the coffee. I brought up that I had a nice time and about going to this restaurant we discussed on our date. She said that she would check her schedule tomorrow and see if there was a good day.

Thoughts? I think I might be over thinking it and should just wait and see lol.

TIA!



Submitted November 28, 2022 at 12:14AM

I went on a coffee date today with a girl I met from Hinge. I thought the date went great; conversation was very natural with no awkward pauses and she complimented me on some of my physical features (i.e., that I had nice skin and told me I look like an actor who is attractive). The whole date was about 2ish hours.The ending of the date was a little awkward after I walked her to her car; it seemed like we both wanted to hug each other but no one knew how to make the move. She told me it was nice meeting me and that we should try to get dinner this week once she checks her schedule.She texted me again about 30 minutes later that it was nice meeting me and thanked me for the coffee. I brought up that I had a nice time and about going to this restaurant we discussed on our date. She said that she would check her schedule tomorrow and see if there was a good day.Thoughts? I think I might be over thinking it and should just wait and see lol.TIA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.