/u/Val_ery on A lot of relationships rely more on lust than love

I think the good ones rely less in lust. Once I heard some guy talking to his friends about his gf saying "dude I don't even want to fuck her I just want to make her happy". And they are still together and happy after many years. I think, in general, love wins over in good healthy relationships and lust less so? Idk.

As personal experience lust for me is one more need that feels good to take care of from time to time, like a vampire that doesn't need to sleep but still likes to do it because of the dreams and because it feels nice. So I don't have a context for relying on lust. On love yes.





November 29, 2022 at 12:08AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.