/u/Mystiquesword on Thing people have said to me because I’m ace

Ive stopped coming out once i was told not to by other aces. I have had a few gay friends through work now but its kind of unfair that they get to be out & about….& i dont.

But so long as they dont know, everything is fine.

Yet some moron here thinks it’s homophobic. No. Its just being protective of myself. Im perfectly fine with gay folks being gay. But i dont want any acephobic slander comments coming my way, so i dont come out to them & warn other aces not to either. Exactly like how i was warned.

It also hurts cuz unlike what that idiot up there said, i am extremely accepting of everyone (& i have been warned to not be so open by the way), so when i myself am not accepted, i get crushed.

I just wish they were perfectly fine with me being ace. But it doesnt go both ways. Yet.





October 20, 2022 at 12:20AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.