/u/kat_in_a_boxx on Can I, as an asexual person, think that someone is pretty/attractive without actually being attracted to them? Or does that mean I'm just not asexual??

Attractions to a person is not the same thing as sexual Attractions. I mean... is it you are just enamored with them or do they make you horney? I find that if I am attracted enough to a person ad an individual and the setting is just so, I can actually desire the act. Although, once I've done it a few times, I'm pretty much over that and only continue to more or less please my partner. No matter how good it was, I find myself preferring not to do it. I think it's normal to have some hormonal instinct, however, the true nature of our sexuality is likely to be the long-term over riding factor. Anyone else feel this way?





October 26, 2022 at 11:21PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.