Stood up

Got stood up

Hey I got stood up for the first time I met this girl at the gym got her snap Asked if she wanted to hang at my place She told me she don’t do hooks ups And I said that was fine, I gotta lay understand. Even though that wasn’t my intentions.

So We arranged a coffe date She said she like to get to know me It seems like she was a very shy girl Well she didn’t end up coming to the coffee date I texted her I’m here, and didn’t get a response for 3 hours

I honestly wanted to text her again I feel the reason she flaked is she is nervous she’s a small girl and Im a power lifter a lot bigger than her

I wanted to text her and tell her it’s ok if ur a shy/nervous person and would like to get to know me over the phone first Because u never know she could have ptsd from past dudes. I totally get it I’ve been with woman before that told me they were intimidated by me at first and that’s why it took a while for them to meet with me. Im not sure if I should text her that though, because she did not show up for date

If she didn’t like me I would go on with life of course It just really seems like she likes me but is nervous



Submitted October 05, 2022 at 01:15AM

Got stood upHey I got stood up for the first time I met this girl at the gym got her snap Asked if she wanted to hang at my place She told me she don’t do hooks ups And I said that was fine, I gotta lay understand. Even though that wasn’t my intentions.So We arranged a coffe date She said she like to get to know me It seems like she was a very shy girl Well she didn’t end up coming to the coffee date I texted her I’m here, and didn’t get a response for 3 hoursI honestly wanted to text her again I feel the reason she flaked is she is nervous she’s a small girl and Im a power lifter a lot bigger than herI wanted to text her and tell her it’s ok if ur a shy/nervous person and would like to get to know me over the phone first Because u never know she could have ptsd from past dudes. I totally get it I’ve been with woman before that told me they were intimidated by me at first and that’s why it took a while for them to meet with me. Im not sure if I should text her that though, because she did not show up for dateIf she didn’t like me I would go on with life of course It just really seems like she likes me but is nervous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.