/u/CommitteeWorking7639 on Can you be a straight asexual?

I feel like it depends on what they view themselves and what they think, I recently found out I was asexual and was like dang and I thought I was straight for 17 years just cuz I am only romantically attracted to guys, I call myself asexual and heteromantic but I don’t view myself as straight because most people see straight as heterosexual and hetromantic, whatever you see yourself as isn’t technically wrong or right because it’s how you identify as





September 22, 2022 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.