Is it a bit strange for an old friend to send snapchats of herself in her in her bra and underwear?

Recently an old friend from high-school who happens to be my mates ex as well added me on snap and struck up a conversation. Shes super chatty and we've been talking constantly which has been good.

I won't think much of it but recently she's talking about a boob job she's getting and sends post shower pictures and snaps of herself in her bra and underwear and she's obviously pretty fit and healthy so she might be looking for compliments but I don't really know. Anyways I don't really think anything of it as she is married with kids and I think she's just a very open person.

Now I have a girlfriend who is very protective and is aware I'm chatting with her but I feel like she wouldn't love the pics this girl sends. Is it worth telling her? I feel like it will just make things awkward and make her insecure but at the same time, im an open book and like to be transparent. What would you guys do?



Submitted September 17, 2022 at 12:15AM

Recently an old friend from high-school who happens to be my mates ex as well added me on snap and struck up a conversation. Shes super chatty and we've been talking constantly which has been good.I won't think much of it but recently she's talking about a boob job she's getting and sends post shower pictures and snaps of herself in her bra and underwear and she's obviously pretty fit and healthy so she might be looking for compliments but I don't really know. Anyways I don't really think anything of it as she is married with kids and I think she's just a very open person.Now I have a girlfriend who is very protective and is aware I'm chatting with her but I feel like she wouldn't love the pics this girl sends. Is it worth telling her? I feel like it will just make things awkward and make her insecure but at the same time, im an open book and like to be transparent. What would you guys do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.