Hallway crush

This girl a grade below me has a locker next to me and we see each other in the hallway pretty often she always says hey to me and asking how my day or lunch was im nervous to ask her for her phone number and im not sure if shes just trying to be nice or not and whether she is into me



Submitted September 12, 2022 at 12:15AM

This girl a grade below me has a locker next to me and we see each other in the hallway pretty often she always says hey to me and asking how my day or lunch was im nervous to ask her for her phone number and im not sure if shes just trying to be nice or not and whether she is into me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.