/u/TheGazelle on Here are my thoughts for the day. Feeling kinda alone I’m this

I never said they were on the same level.

I said it was a need, and I said it's usually described by comparing it to hunger.

"Kinda like but not as urgent" is still a comparison.

Have you talked to many allo people about this? Have you had relationships with any? I'm married. The vast majority of my friends are allo, and I've never been particularly cagey about being ace, so attitudes towards sex has come up often. It varies from person to person, but it's been pretty consistent that for the vast majority of allos, lack of sex results in degraded life satisfaction.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with people saying they need sex if they need sex. You keep saying "it's bad" to say that, but you have yet to give any valid reason why.





August 23, 2022 at 02:47AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.