gift ideas 34m 28f

So I have been seeing this woman for abiut a month and about a week back we discussed what we are and defined the relationship.

Now after saying that it's her birthday in two weeks and I am stumped on gift ideas.

Now I know dropping 5k on jewelry for a new relationship it's just a dumb idea.

But I am honestly bad with gifts.

A dozen roses just seems to little

I also don't want to go over the top as of now we have not had the talk about our personal finances and I really don't want to open up about that yet.

Like honestly I am for the most part very unassuming I am super duper well off.

I do drive a shitty kia but always dress in a suit.

So yah that being said can someone give me an idea what to do that will impress but not scream la la la look at me look at my money.



Submitted August 08, 2022 at 12:14AM

So I have been seeing this woman for abiut a month and about a week back we discussed what we are and defined the relationship.Now after saying that it's her birthday in two weeks and I am stumped on gift ideas.Now I know dropping 5k on jewelry for a new relationship it's just a dumb idea.But I am honestly bad with gifts.A dozen roses just seems to littleI also don't want to go over the top as of now we have not had the talk about our personal finances and I really don't want to open up about that yet.Like honestly I am for the most part very unassuming I am super duper well off.I do drive a shitty kia but always dress in a suit.So yah that being said can someone give me an idea what to do that will impress but not scream la la la look at me look at my money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.