Asking for the number on a first Interaction

Basically what the title says.

For context I was at the gym, saw a girl I've seen around once before like a month ago and went to say hello.

We chatted for about 2 mins and exchanged names. And that was that. It was a pleasant interaction on both ends.

Believe me when I say talking to a girl and ending pleasant is a new record for me.

I'm kicking myself for not asking for the number, but at least next time it will be easier to talk to each other.

In the future, should you go for the number right away? Or would it be better to gauge the likely hood you'll see them again and wait



Submitted August 26, 2022 at 01:11AM

Basically what the title says.For context I was at the gym, saw a girl I've seen around once before like a month ago and went to say hello.We chatted for about 2 mins and exchanged names. And that was that. It was a pleasant interaction on both ends.Believe me when I say talking to a girl and ending pleasant is a new record for me.I'm kicking myself for not asking for the number, but at least next time it will be easier to talk to each other.In the future, should you go for the number right away? Or would it be better to gauge the likely hood you'll see them again and wait

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.